Honeywell Electronic Programmable Line Voltage Room Thermostat with a precision of ±1 degree. Features electronic heat anticipation. Liquid crystal display, programmable time of day, 12 hour AM/PM format, positive off mode, 15 AMP capacity, extremely sensitive control. 208, 240 volt applications. Also available is a 120 volt application thermostat #21082.
- Electronic temperature control saves up to 10% on heating bills
- At-a-glance confirmation the heat is on
- Pre-set 7 day program. Maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 15% energy savings, or modify to fit your lifestyle
- On/Off switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season
|Manufacturer Part Number||P-8000|
Manuals & Resources
- Honeywell TL8230 Thermostat Installation Guide
- Honeywell TL8230 Thermostat Owner's Guide
- Honeywell TL8230 Thermostat Users Guide
Short but to the set point
Functions as expected.
I had a stock thermostat that never worked properly. The Honeywell thermostat works great. Very accurate and easy to install. Hire an electrician if you are not comfortable doing this.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 21082
QC Part #: 21071
QC Part #: 21073
QC Part #: 21075