See individual pads working without physical pad inspection with a Osborne™ Heat Pad Indicator Light. It features two lights; a red LED light shows the electrical circuit is functional, while the green LED light assures producers that individual heat mats are providing heat. This dual-light system helps troubleshoot electrical problems or locate heat pads requiring attention. Mounts on standard, sealed, single-gang boxes and eliminates the need for infrared temperature wands or physically inspecting each pad.
- Quickly identify farrowing stalls needing attention
- Two bright LED lights:
- Red Light: Indicates electrical circuit is functioning properly
- Green Light: Indicates heat mats are drawing electricity
- Easy hardwire installation onto a weatherproof, non-metallic, single-gang electrical enclosure
- 120/240 VAC
- Max 20 amps
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 3" x 1.4"
|Manufacturer Part Number||FE-HPL001|