This Nicholson® 8" Flat Bastard File without a handle is used by machinists, machinery builders, ship and engine builders, and anyone who requires the rapid removal of metal.
- American pattern flat file, bastard cut
- Used by machinists, machinery builders, ship and engine builders
- Also by repairman and others who require rapid removal of metal
- Rectangular in cross section and taper slightly towards point in width
- Double cut on sides, single cut on edges
- Tooth Type: American Pattern
- File Cut: Bastard
- Length: 8"
|Manufacturer Part Number||21862|