Use this Nicholson® 6" x 5/32" Chainsaw Round File to keep your chainsaw chains sharp.
- American pattern round chainsaw file
- Round shape, smooth cut, straight tang
- Tighten tension on chain to firmly support cutters when filing
- File from inside to outside of cutter
- Place file against beveled cutting surface of teeth 20° to 45° with saw
- Follow saw manufacturers' specifications
- Sharpen all left hand cutters on one side of chain. Then move to the other side and file all the right hand cutters
- Check depth gauge height every 2 or 3 sharpenings
- Height between cutting teeth and depth gauge is between .020" to .030"
|Manufacturer Part Number||01630|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 351826