The Moldex® 2300N95 is Ideal for Sanding, Sweeping, Cementing, Welding and Grain Handling.
These Moldex® Dust Masks have an exhale valve that allows hot, humid air to escape, keeping you cooler.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® Shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
Available in 3 Sizes:
- #390081 — Small
- #390003 — Standard/Medium
- #390082 — Alternate (more suited for round shaped faces)
Applications: Hot, Humid and Dusty Environments such as Welding, Soldering and Brazing, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Stone Quarrying, Metal Machining, Cement, Underground Mining, Polishing, Buffing, Lime, Poultry and Textiles
Recommended Uses: Dust from processing minerals, coal, flour, liquid or non-oil based sprays
Note: Sold and priced per box of 10. When placing an order, please indicate the number of boxes in the Quantity field.
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Well designed for extended use.
Fits well without the annoying metal nose band found on other masks so it's very comfortable for extended wear, and still does the job. Oh and the exhaust valve is the best invention since the dust mask itself... no more foggy glasses and no more soggy dust mask.
You might also like:
Starting at: $21.49