From Meyers® ME4 series of Effluent Sump Pumps, the ME40110T has a 4/10 HP motor, heavy-duty construction and a built-in suction screen.
- Heavy-duty cast iron motor housing and upper volute. Corrosion-resistant composite base ideal for effluent applications
- Bearings and mechanical seals permanently lubricated for a long life
- Cord seal prevents oil loss from and protection for motor if cord is damaged
- Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Intake - Built-in suction screen
- Applications: Septic tank effluent removal, sump drainage and circulation
- Capacities: 62 GPM, 235 LPM
- Shut-Off Head: 32'
- Operation: Tehnered: On - 14"; Off - 5"
- Solids Handling: 1/2" spherical capacity
- Intermittent Liquid Temp: 130°
- 4/10 HP
- 1,550 RPM
- 115 Volt
- 60 Hz
- Class B insulation
- Oil-filled shaded pole containing built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Electrical Data: 115 B, 60 Hz, single phase Acceptable pH Range: 6-8
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical carbon/ceramic
- Motor & Upper Volute Case Housing: Cast iron
- Lower Volute Case: Thermoplastic
- Impeller: Thermoplastic vortex
- Power Cord:10' water-resistant 16/3 gauge, type SJTW-A/SJTW with integrally grounded 3-prong plug
- Discharge, NPT: 1 1/2"
- Min. Sump Diameter:
- Simplex: 18"
- Duplex: 30"
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME40110T|