The MetalliScanner® MT6 Metal and Rebar Locator will come in handy when you saw concrete slabs or walls containing rebar, conduit or plumbing. It locates ferrous and non-ferrous metal up to 6" deep in solid concrete and other non-metallic surfaces.
This scanner differentiates between ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets and indicates target depth in inches and centimeters. When you’re approaching a metal object, the scanner displays a large plus (+) sign. It becomes a minus (-) when you’ve gone too far. It's shock-, splash- and water-resistant. Accurate to ±1".
- Dimensions: 3.84" W x 8.87" H x 2.23" D
- Weight: 10.1 oz. (without battery)
- Battery Type: 9-Volt Alkaline (not included)
- Operating Temperature: 20° – 120° F
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-6|
Manuals & Resources
- Metalliscanner® MT6 Metal & Rebar Locator Instruction Manual
- Metalliscanner® MT6 Metal & Rebar Locator Information Sheet