The BOGS® Men's Ultra High 15” Boot was originally designed to help dairy farmers stay safe and comfy on slippery indoor and outdoor cement surfaces.
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Calf Circumference: 17"
- Sizes: 7–14
- Weight: 2 lbs. each
|Manufacturer Part Number||51377|
Best hunting boot ever! Only boot I have found in 40 years that actually keep my feet warm and dry!
Have bought several pairs of these over the years for the kids and myself. Best year round boots ever made - rain, snow, muck, they're perfect. Worth every penny.
They are an excellent boot.
The boots are just like you described. They fit great. They are a very warm boot. I wear them for work and they keep my feet toasty!
True fit, warm & extremely comfortable! Best boots I have ever purchased!
I did not try these on in a store before I purchased online. What a fantastic boot. This New England winter has been one of the snowiest in years and I can be out all day shoveling & my feet are warm, dry & comfy when I am done! Thanks QC Supply & Bogs!