This 2" Master Lock® Laminated Steel Padlock was made for maximum strength and reliability. The 3/8" diameter shackle is 1" long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
- 2" wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance
- Model #: 5D
- Keyed different
- Shackle Dimensions (See Diagram):
- A: 3/8"
- B: 1"
- 2" body width
Best Used For: Residential Gates & Fences, Sheds, Workshops & Garages, Storage Lockers, Tool Chests & Tool Boxes
|Manufacturer Part Number||5D|