Give calves born in harsh conditions a burst of energy needed to stand and suckle on their own with Lifeline® Protect™ Beef Colostrum Supplement. This is the only colostrum supplement made especially for beef cattle.
Fed in addition to maternal colostrum, it is formulated with added fat and carbohydrates and provides 50 grams of globulin protein, plus essential nutrients for an optimal start. For best results, Protect™ Beef should be fed within the first 24 hrs following birth.
- One carton per calf simplifies feeding. Mix anywhere on the ranch with just a bucket and a whisk
- Serum-based formulation mixes well, feeds easily, and performs great every time
- Your calves will receive the energy boost they need now, plus complete nutrition that leas to profitable beef production
Easy To Use. Simply add one pre-measured carton to 1.5 quarts of warm water and stir well. Feed the entire mixture in a single feeding as soon as possible after birth.
How To Use:
- Mix 1 package of Protect™ Beef into 1.5 quarts of warm (105° F) water
- Stir well to ensure complete dispersal
- Feed the entire mixture to the calf in a single feeding via a nipple or esophageal feeder within 2 hours following birth. A second feeding should be given 8-12 hours after the first feeding
Protect™ Beef has a 24 month shelf life when stored unopened in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 50°-86° F. Once the powder is exposed to air, it has a very short shelf life and should be used withing a few days. Once Protect™ Beef is mixed with water, it should be used immediately and never stored.
|Manufacturer Part Number||046798|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540163