Replace maternal colostrum when calves are orphaned, abandoned twins, or just don't get up to suckle with Lifeline® Nourish™ Beef Colostrum Replacer. A single feeding of this replacer provides 100 grams of globulin protein, plus added fat, carbohydrates and nutrients beef calves need at birth.
This is the only colostrum replacer made especially for beef calves. For best results, feed Nourish™ within the first 24 hours following birth.
- Easy Mixing. Serum-based formula mixes smooth in under a minute
- Consistent Performance: Quickly see livelier, more vibrant calves
- Peace of Mind:Nutritionally equivalent to feeding maternal colostrum to newborns
Easy To Use. Simply add one carton of Nourish™ Beef to 1.5 quarts of warm water and stir well with a whisk. Feed once it has reached a smooth consistency and all of the lumps are gone. Do not mix in hot (>140° F) water, as high temperatures may damage the functional properties. Bottle feed the entire mixture in a single feeding as soon as possible following birth.
How To Use:
- Mix 1 package of Nourish™ Beef into 1.5 quarts of warm (105° F) water
- Stir well to ensure complete dispersal
- Feed to the calf in one feeding via a nipple or esophageal feeder as soon as possible following birth
Nourish™ Beef has a 24 month shelf life when stored unopened in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 50°-86° F. Once the powder is exposed to air, it has a very short shelf life and should be used within a few days. Once Nourish™ Beef is mixed with water, it should be immediately used and never stored.
|Manufacturer Part Number||048392|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Received my order in 2 days with the standard shipping. Way faster then everyone else. This replacer does the job. Had twins and mother woudnt take one. Gave him a bottle and downed the whole thing. Great little calf and is now 2 weeks old healthy as can be. People may think its expensive, but what is 30 dollars to save a soon to be 800 dollar calf?
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540162