LevaMed™ Soluble Pig Wormer from Bimeda® is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic (for use in drinking water) and is effective against certain nematode infections in swine.
- One bottle treats  25 lb pigs
- One 20.17 g bottle contains 18.15 grams of levamisole hydrochloride activity
- Short withdrawl; only 72 hrs after the last administration
- Oral dosage form reduces handling and animal stress
- Easy-on, easy-off screw top plastic bottle serves as both mixing and storage bottle
- Approved by the FDA
- Made in the USA
1 Bottle Will Treat:
-  25 lb pigs
-  50 lb pigs
-  100 lb pigs
-  200 lb pigs
- Large Roundworms: Ascaris suum
- Nodular Worms: Oesophagostomum spp.
- Lungworms: Metastrongylus spp.
- Intestinal Threadworms: Storngyloides ransomi
Directions For Preparing Soluble Pig Wormer Solution: When you are ready to worm your pigs, add water to the powder in this bottle up to the 500 mL mark. Agitate to mix thoroughly before using. If any solution is left over, it may be stored at up to 77° F for up to 3 months in this tightly capped bottle; agitate well before using
Contents: 20.17 g (0.712 oz)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1LEV003|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
works great, will buy again!