LED Overdrive™ 10.5 Watt Bulbs in two color temperatures have a warm white color and a medium base. Perfect for agricultural, commercial and household use.
10 Watt 2700K
- Perfect answer for a breeder application. Most breeders do not require dimming, although some do
10 Watt 5000K
- Perfect brood light replacement. The brood lights light the broiler houses for the first 7-10 days of the flock, after the lights are turned off. Dimmable lights are there for dimming in broiler applications
- Also a perfect solution for swine replacements of 23W CFL's in jelly jar lights
- 100W Incandescent (Based on Floor Llux)
- E26 (Medium Base)
- A19 Shape
- 10.5 Watt
- 35,000 Rated Avg. Life (hrs) L70
- Reliable operating temp range of -4° F - 113° F
- 120V 60 Hz Input Line Voltage/Frequency
- >0.80 Power Factor
- 4.09" Nominal Length X 2.36" Diameter
Also available in 6.5 Watt, QC #60226.
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Very well built and brighter than I anticipated!
Bright, longlasting, a tad bit pricey
Bright bulb, but still compact. I've made previous purchases of this bulb and it seems to be outlasting anything I've ever bought. A little pricey, but it is well worth it.
Great bulb, bright, and sturdy
Good but price is high
Works very well and very bright, only down side is the cost is still high on led bulbs.