These 11" waterproof Rustic Barnwood Hybred® Technology boots from Justin are built for all-day comfort on the job.
- Dri-Lex® cooling system — the Hyrdofil® nylon pulls moisture from the inside of the shoe, leaving the insole dry and cool against the skin. Quick-drying and resists odor and mildew.
- Composite Safety Toe — provides security and comfort, meeting or exceeding ASTM2413-05 standards for impact, compression, and Electrical Hazard at a fraction of the weight
- Electrical Protection — ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts
- Patented J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® — leather-covered cushioned insole and triple-density insole board
- Waterproof — the waterproof leathers keep your feet dry
- OrthoLite® insert — made of open-cell polyurethane foam which is extremely breathable, lightweight and flexible. It also retains 95% of its original thickness and won't flatten over time. The insert has anti-bacterial characteristics and can easily be removed, washed and replaced.
About Hybred® Technology:
- Handcrafted leather construction
- Achilles relief system
- TecTuff® Heel Shield™
- OrthoLite™ orthotic with JST® and Dri-Lex®
- Performance storm welt
- Shock absorbing heel pad and EVA filter
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insole
- Injected nylon shank
- PVC insole
- Molded insole
- Heel cushion
- Hybred® oil- and slip-resisting, abrasion-resistant outsole
|Manufacturer Part Number||WK4625|