Kill German roaches indoors and outdoors with InVict™ Gold Cockroach Gel™. Roaches begin dying in as little as 20 minutes after eating the bait. It has a proven secondary kill when roaches are exposed to carcasses and droppings of roaches that ate the bait.
Where To Use: In and around residential structures, research structures, recreational structures, health care structures, educational structures, daycare structures, hospitality and agricultural buildings, garages, sewers, animal handling establishments, and food processing and handling establishments
- Unique food grade attractants are intentionally different from other popular baits, making it the ideal choice for bait rotation to prevent bait aversion
- Formulated without the 8 most common food allergens for sensitive applications such as food plants, schools, child care and health care facilities
- Active Ingredient: 2.15% Imidacloprid
- Contents: Box of  35g syringes with one plunger
- Pests Controlled: German Cockroaches
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLIGCG435|
Manuals & Resources
- InVict™ Gold Cockroach Gel™ MSDS
- InVict™ Gold Cockroach Gel™ Label
- InVict™ Gold Cockroach Gel™ Death Graph