(Model 2738) The Hurricane™ Fogger with Float Valve is capable of dispensing disinfectants, deodorizers, germicides and insecticides. It has an adjustable output of 0–5 gallons per hour and can treat both large and small areas where aerosol particle chemical treatment is required.
Get continuous flow capabilities without refilling the tank by adding the optional float valve to the Hurricane™ Fogger. Several units can be hooked together with hoses, with just one main water and/or chemical supply source.
- Ultra precision metering valve
- Ideal for pest control work in areas like hospitals, nursing homes, schools, apartment buildings, restaurants, greenhouses, etc.
- Ultra low volume method of dispensing water or oil-based chemical formulations
- Capable of dispensing disinfectants, deodorizers, germicides and insecticides
- Adjustable output of 0-5 gal/hr
- Translucent 1 gallon polyethylene tank permits instant and easy chemical level checks
- Three precision nozzles for greater output capacity
- Adjustable tilt locking knob
- Metering valve allows for easy control of output and droplet size
- Drain plug for complete draining
- Made in the USA
- Input Power: 110/120 Volt AC, 6.5 Amps, 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable Flow Rate: 0-5 Gal/Hr
- Particle Size: 5-50 Microns
- Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Model #: 2738
- Dimensions: 13" L x 8" W x 14" H
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
- Livestock Buildings
- Nursing Homes
|Manufacturer Part Number||62100|