The Hot-Shot® DuraProd™ Recharageable Unit has an over molded rubber handle to improve control and reduce fatigue. Charger and shafts sold separately. Designed for user comfort and safety.
Features include patented technology to reduce feedback shock, sealed circuitry, rubber handle grip to reduce fatigue, oversized trigger, hand guard, built-in safety switch to reduce accidental use, and snap-on battery pack (included) for fast battery changes without tools.
When used correctly, electric prods are a safe, humane way to aid in the movement of livestock; be sure to read and understand all documentation included before using this product. Fits any Hot Shot® prod shaft.
- Sealed circuitry with patented technology to reduce feedback shock
- Oversized trigger is easier to operate
- Safety lock-out switch prevents accidental use
- Snap-on battery pack included
Available Shafts :
- #50440: Rigid Shaft 15 3/4" L
- #50441: Rigid Shaft 27 3/4" L
- #50442: Rigid Shaft 39 3/4" L
- #50443: Rigid Shaft 63 3/4" L
- #50445: Flexible Shaft 13 1/2" L
- #50446: Flexible Shaft 23 1/2" L
- #50447: Flexible Shaft 33 1/2" L
- #50448: Flexible Shaft 43 1/2" L
Please Note: This product is only intended for use on large livestock. We do not recommend use on domestic animals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HUDXR|
Manuals & Resources
- Hot Shot® DuraProd™ Unit Instruction Manual
- Hot Shot® DuraProd™ Unit Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide
I use the Duraprod with rechargeable batteries. I use it several times a week to for hogs and cattle, works great and I doubt I'll go back to another one ever again.
Battery falls off
Works ok, but battery falls out while moving too fast and shaking.
Best hot shot
I use this hot shot every day, 5 days a week, 5 loads a day and I don't have to charge it but once a month. It has some good power.