This grain aerator unit is easy to use — just plug it in to any 115 volt outlet and it pulls out large volumes of hot, damp air to keep grain cool up to a depth of 18'.
- Harvest your grain earlier
- Remove moisture from your grain
- Remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- Eliminate top crusting and sweating
- Stop condensation
- Cool your grain down to 45° during the winter months
This grain aerator consists of two parts:
1. The head houses a 12" diameter fan with a 1/12 HP heavy duty motor.
2. 6' tube (#310013, sold separately) — the top 36" is a solid pipe and the bottom 36" is a perforation pipe
Weight: 15 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number 128H
- Recomend this product Review by Fred
This product saved about 800 bushels of oats for me. Got rid of the heat and then dried them down nice! Paid for its self already.
Fast shipping from QC too.
(Posted on 8/22/13)
- super Review by Yost
These things work great. Dries a truckload of milo from 16.5 to 14 in one day when it is really dry outside. Very portable. I wish they offered the bigger motor here. For quick dry down. A cheap alternative to spoiled grain.
(Posted on 10/19/12)
- well satisfied Review by poor farmer
well satisfied, good alternative for storing grain when not equipped with grain bin drying system
(Posted on 10/27/11)
You might also like: