The lightweight, hand-held Gallagher™ Fault Finder fits easily in your pocket. When used as a Digital Volt Meter: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for everyday fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.) Retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas. When used a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.
- Multi-mode fault finding tool: Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM)
- Water proof and impact resistant case
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Long life battery - up to 3 years
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected
- Switch to change between DVM and Current Meter modes
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas
- Latest micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation
- Detachable earth lead
- All parts fully replaceable
- Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 2.8" W x 1" D x 2.1" H
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||G509004|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|