Provide vital oils and medication for the prevention and treatment of hardened frogs, contracted heels, hoof dryness and infection with Forshner's® Hoof Packing from SmartPak™. Pack in the hoof cavity.
Directions for Use: Make sure hoof is thoroughly clean and dry. Pack in around frog. Spread layer over sole and cover with paper. Apply two or three times a week. For easier application in cold weather, keep where warm.
How To Pack a Hoof:
- Make sure hoof is clean and dry. Take a small amount of Forshner's® (about the size of a golf ball) and work in your hands until pliable.
- Pack firmly around the frog.
- Continue to cover sole of hoof completely. (Cover with paper or straw if needed.*)
- Remove with hoofpick before working horse.
- *Farriers: follow above directions and cover with pad before shoeing.
Contents: 4 lb. bucket
|Manufacturer Part Number||80205|