(FPCI3350) This Flotec® Submersible Automatic Sump Pump will provide reliable protection and performance against flooded basements. It has a vertical on/off float switch and can be used in smaller sump basins.
- Cast iron base provides strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant zinc body dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Energy efficient motor saves operating costs
- Stainless steel fasteners and hardware
- Quadra Seal™ technology provides superior motor protection over single seal designs
- Smooth Flow Hydraulics™ deliver high performance for demanding applications
- Vertical float switch operates in 10' basins or larger
Gallons Per Min. Pumped At Different Depths to Water In Feet:
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Body Construction: Cast Iron and Zinc
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Capacity: 4,200 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 3,000 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Switch On Level: 7 1/2"
- Switch Off Level: 3"
- Max Lift: 22'
- Solids Handling: 1/4"
- Min. Sump Diameter: 10"
- Min. Sump Depth: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1 1/2" NPT
- Cord Length: 8' grounded
- Individual Branch Circuit Required (min): 15 Amps
- Voltage: 115V, 60 HZ
- Liquid Temp. Range: 32°F to 70°F
- Agency Listing: CSA
|Manufacturer Part Number||FPC13350|