(FPSE3601A-04) This rugged Cast Iron Sewage Pump from Flotec® is capable of handling solids up to 2". Available in cast iron design for a variety of waste-water applications.
- Heavy-duty, rugged cast iron automatic submersible sewage pump
- Capable of handling 2" solids - ideal for basement installations, pumping below grade toilets, laundry facilities, underground parking, grain storage and construction sites
- Includes by-pass float switch for automatic or manual operation
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
|Discharge Height Above Pumping Level|
- Body Construction: Cast Iron
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Maximum Capacity: 9000 GPH
- Flow at 10' Lift: 5400 GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Min. Pipe Size: 2" for sewage applications / 1-1/2" for effluent applications
- Max. Solid Holding Size: 2"
- Cord Length: 10'
- Amp Draw: 13 Amps
- Voltage: 115V / 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Agency Listing: CSA and CUS
|Manufacturer Part Number||FPSE3601A-04|