Flatfoot® Disposable Boot Covers offer superior contamination protection in wet or dry applications. Designed specifically for use in clean-ups, general industrial and maintenance applications, painting, food processing plants, agricultural applications and recreational activities.
They provide a superior barrier to protect both your workers and the environment. Made from 100% natural rubber and surpass the physical requirements for industrial use. They have a superior resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, cuts, punctures and snags, so they last longer and protect better.
Flatfoot® covers have an acid embossed tread, which offers excellent slip resistance for wet and dry applications.
- Specially formulated 100% natural rubber, high density material for resistance against abrasion, snags and tears
- Acid embossed tread for positive grip in wet or dry conditions
- Chlorinated finish for easy on/easy off
- 11 mil side wall thickness; 20 mil tread thickness
- Sold & priced per pair
- Large: Fits sizes 9-11; 7.5" T x 13" L (5.5" throat)
- XLarge: Fits sizes 12-15; 7.5" T x 15" L (7.5" throat)
- 2XLarge: Fits sizes 15+; 7.5" T x 17" L (7.5" throat)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SYLF100|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 70645