Utilizing natural resources, our FAST 49 Septic System Treatment incorporates specific technology to solve numerous industrial, commercial and institutional problems resulting from organic waste. It offers complete degradation of difficult organic compounds and digests more organic solid waste than any other system currently on the market.
FAST 49 Bacterial Systems is dedicated to the development and manufacture of high-quality, environmentally friendly biotechnological products.
- Instant odor control and elimination
- Solids reduction (Crust, TSS & Bottom)
- Ammonia, BOD & TSS reduction
- Organic reduction oils & grease
- Quick recovery time
- COD & conductivity reduction
- Digests & liquefies waste
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive & non-polluting
- pH range of 4-14
- Billions of enzymes & bacteria
Directions For Use For Septic Tanks 1,500 Gallons:
- To Start: Add 1 pouch per toilet for septic system and let dissolve 15-30 minutes, then flush
- Maintenance: Flush 1 pouch down 1 toilet per month
- For problem areas, double first application
Storage: Keep in warm, dry area.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with open wounds. Keep container closed when not in use. Store out of direct sunlight. Do not take internally.
Contents: 12 x 4 oz pouches