Replace the common 10" filter units, which were designed to go under the kitchen sink, with one FarmGuard™ I Filtration System. This system was developed with poultry and swine scientists, integrators and farmers as a single filtration system for the entire farm. Using advanced filter media and o-ring seals, this filter system will deliver greater than 95% particle reduction. Housing (#122176) and Filter sold separately.
- Filter life equal to  10 inch filters
- Single filter can be washed for extended life
- Significant reduction in labor
- Reduces filtration cost
- Optimum protection for nipple drinkers, cool cells and medicators
- Highly efficient reduction in sand, iron, algae and silt
- Reported higher yields in flock grow out
- Micron Rating: 20 micron @ > 95% efficiency
- Media Material: Polyester
- End Caps: Polypropylene/Fiberglass
- Center Tubes: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 30 PSI
- Length: 26 1/4"
- Diameter: 6"
- O-Rings (dual): EPDM
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS6651|
|Animal||Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 122176