These ear tags aid in the control of horn flies, including pyrethroid resistant horn flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks, lice and aids in control of face flies for up to five months!
The OPtimizer™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag is an economical organophosphate ear tag containing 21.4% Diainon and performs well in areas with horn fly pyrethroid resistance. OPtimizer™ controls horn flies, Gulf Coast and spinose ticks, lice and aids in the control of face flies (use two tags per head). The ear tag is approved for use on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle.
- Contains active ingredient Diazinon
- Controls ectoparasites which cause major economic losses
- Reduces need for frequent spray treatments
- May be used in winter for lice control
- Requires no withdrawal time
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- 20/bag with Buttons or 100 Tag Ranch Pack (5 packages of 20 tags each)
- Attach using the Y-Tex® Ultra® Tagger
See also the PYthon Magnum™ and Warrior™ Insecticide Ear Tags.
Open packages cannot be returned.
Brand Y-Tex Ear Tag Type Insecticide Animal Cattle
- Manuals & Resources