Traditionally used for animal production with the features of a fixed lower end. Factory preset at 1:128 and internally adjustable makes accidental dosing changes in the field virtually impossible.
- Flow Rate: 0.04 - 20 GPM
- Injection Rate: 0.20% - 2.3% or 1:500 - 1:44
- Operating Pressure: 5 - 100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- Weight: 10 lbs.
The SuperDos® product line is the newest generation of products from Dosmatic™. This new family of products includes several important and significant improvements not found on the existing Advantage line. These changes were proven in the introduction of the MiniDos® line and represent three years of testing and development to assure their value for the entire SuperDos® family.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Body and Cover are made from new composites ensuring greater chemical compatibility
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- All models include existing connections for a remote discharge kit if necessary
- All models now have standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminating the need for a separate connections kits
- New Clam shell body design screws together for a more robust body which can tolerate higher operating pressures
- Same three lower end service parts exchange between SuperDos® and Advantage models
Injector Includes: Suction Hose & Filter, Mounting Bracket, Wear Parts Kit, Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 140 Mesh Filter, Check Valve, Pressure Regulator, Flow Restrictor
Looking for parts? We carry most repair kits and parts for the MiniDos® and SuperDos® lines of Injectors. If you can't find what you need, ask our sales staff to find your part.
Brand Dosmatic Manufacturer Part Number 011392
- Couple of hiccups - otherwise fine Review by John
Very similar story to previous reviewer. I just bought two of these to replace old A30s that had been running in my greenhouses for many years but had become less reliable at lower volumes. The SuperDos 20 with the fixed lower end seems to be the least expensive option and easily handles the volume of water I need to put through it. I had two small problems with the one of the new ones: 1. It arrived with the input hose adapter broken off (I think this is a packaging issue - there isn't enough protection at the end of the box - QC was very prompt about replacing it); 2. After a couple of weeks use it started making a screeching sound. I unscrewed the lower end and a wing had broken off the gray clip that holds the dosage rings in place. I replaced it with the spare that's included in the box and flushed the unit through and it appears to be working fine again. Otherwise good performance with minimal setup.
(Posted on 5/1/13)
- Does the job Review by Ken
This is my second Dosmatic (previous one wore out after 15+years of use in a greenhouse). This was easy to set up and use in my watering situation (have approximately 500 orchids which are watered several times a week in the summer and less frequently during the winter.
(Posted on 5/24/12)
- Manuals & Resources
You might also like: