Epo-Set 400 Repair Paste is perfect for industrial repair of spalled concrete, holes, cracks and thresholds or uneven concrete slabs. It can be used to re-set metal posts and dams and as a structural adhesive. It is a fast-set polymer paste in a dual cartridge system that is applied with a standard caulking gun. It's mixed and applied in a static mixing nozzle. Not recommended for expansion joints.
- Fast-set polymer paste
- Can be used to secure anchor bolts, dowels and pins
- 300 mL two-part tube can be used with a standard caulking gun
- Initial set-up in 5-10 minutes with final cure within 24 hrs
- Packaged as a dual 300 mL cartridge system with two internal cartridges within a single tube and a single static mix tube (#470211, sold separately)
Coverage is dependent on hole size. One 9 fl. oz. (300 mL) cartridge set will repair approximately 11 linear ft. 1/4" x 1/4".
- Recoat: 1-2 hours @ 77° F
- Initial Cure: 1-2 hour @ 77° F
- Pot Life: 5-10 minutes @ 77° F
|Manufacturer Part Number||72400|