Each e-cloth® Dust Mop Head is made with e-cloth® fiber technology that penetrates and removes dirt and dust from floors, walls, and ceilings. Use them on all floor surfaces including vinyl laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum and concrete.
Use the Dust Mop Head with an e-cloth® Deep Clean Mop (#340963, sold separately) to make floor cleaning easier, due to its microscopic fibers.e-cloth® is made from the finest raw materials to fabricate a cloth with more microscopic cleaning edges.
In minutes a room is swept free of loose dirt and dust because they lift and hold instead of pushing dirt and dust around. More cleaning fibers per square inch than common mop heads, so it removes more grime with each swipe.
Excellent for cleaning walls, ceilings and hard to get places like vaulted and tray ceilings. They can be machine-washed over-and-over while still maintaining their cleaning performance (up to 300 machine-washings).
- Quicker and easier than a vacuum
- Has exceptional static properties that attract dust and pet hair with ease
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
- Mop head measures 5.25" x 17.5"
Where to Use: All Floor Cleaning - vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete, Wall Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning
- 100% polyester
- Made in Taiwan
How To Use:
- Use to remove loose dust and dirt. Place the dry Dust Mop Head velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the center of the mop head
|Manufacturer Part Number||10622|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 340963