Helps pets recovering from stress or illness get a little of their pep back with this 32 oz bottle of Dyne® High Calorie Liquid Dietary Supplement. It provides energy and extra nutrition and its vanilla flavor should appeal to pickiest of eaters. Dyne® provides 150 calories per ounce.
As a supplement to other foods, it promotes weight gain and provides more energy for working dogs, pregnant dogs, and dogs recovering from sickness. Dyne® can be sprinkled on top of your pet's food, fed with an oral syringe, or mixed with water to combat dehydration. Do not give to cats or kittens.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: All values are minimum unless otherwise stated. Per one (1) fl. oz.
- Crude Protein: 1.9%
- Crude Fat: 48.3%
- Moisture (Max): 18%
- Vitamin A: 1790 IU
- Vitamin D3: 186 IU
- Vitamin C: 175 IU
- Vitamin E: 4.5 IU
- Thiamine: 0.18 mg
- Riboflavin: 0.25 mg
- Niacin: 1.92 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.18 mg
- Folic Acid: 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B12: 0.71 mcg
INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Glycerine, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Egg White, Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Gum Arabic, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Dexpanthenol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #5, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Contains Propylene Glycol
- Not recommended for cats and kittens
Directions For Use:
- Puppies: 1 teaspoonful per 5 lbs. body weight daily
- Adult Dogs: 2 Tablespoons (1 oz.) per 20-30 lbs. body weight 3 times a day
- Calf: 2 oz. per calf 3 times per day
- Baby Pig: 1 teaspoonful per 5 lbs. body weight daily.
- Swine: 1 oz. per pig 3 times per day
- Cattle: 3 oz. per cow 3 times per day
- Equine: 3 oz. per horse 3 times per day
- Goat and Sheep: 1 oz. per animal 3 times per day
- Kids and Lambs: 1.2 oz. (1 tablespoon) per animal 3 times per day
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Contents: 32 oz. Bottle
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||24211|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat, Dog|