DYNE® is a high calorie liquid dietary supplement in a palatable, easy-to-administer formula. It can be fed orally with a syringe or dropper or added to drinking water and will aid in nutrition for pregnant and lactating animals. DYNE® provides high quality calorie intake for animals recovering from debilitating illnesses, extra nutrition for runt animals and increases stamina for peak performance.
Each ounce of DYNE® high calorie liquid diet provides approximately 150 calories containing vitamins and minerals that maintain constant therapeutic blood levels. It is formulated to contain a maximum of nutritive value in a minimum of liquid volume.
It may be fed as is to animals unable to eat or top dressed over the animal's normal diet. When diluted with water it can be used to combat dehydration.
As a supplement to other food, DYNE® supplies added calories to aid in weight gain or to resist stress conditions. The palatable, highly concentrated source of food energy has been proven to be of value in many different stress related conditions including:
- Underweight Animals: Conditions resulting from malnutrition, debilitating disease, parasite infestation, etc. Feed the recommended amount daily in addition to the animal's normal diet.
- Pregnant Animals: Supplementation is recommended during the last 1/2 of the gestation period to provide additional high quality calories to the female. Feed the recommended amount daily in addition to the animal's normal diet.
- Lactating Animals: Caloric requirements of a lactating female can be three times as great as under normal conditions. Feed the recommended amount daily in addition to regular diet.
- Dehydrated Animals: When mixed with water, it may be used to combat the effects of dehydration due to prolonged fever, diarrhea or certain kidney conditions. Dilute the recommended dosage with 10 parts drinking water. In most cases, the animal will drink more of this formulation than water alone. Diluted Dyne® may also be administered orally.
- Geriatric Animals: Older animals often struggle to maintain a healthy weight due to various issues. Supplementing with DYNE® can assist older animals in maintaining a healthy weight. Please consult your veterinarian before supplementing to ensure your animal does not have an underlying medical condition that is causing their weight loss. If your animal has already been diagnosed with a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before using DYNE®.
Contents: 16 oz. Bottle
Precautions: Contains Propylene Glycol. Not recommended for cats and kittens.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||20509|
|Animal||Swine, Horse, Dog|
Its good the price and the item its selg
You might also like:
QC Part #: 441207