Treat and control worms and bots in horses with DuraMectin™ (ivermectin) Paste. Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
Controls The Following Parasites:
- Large Strongyles (Adults): Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S. equinus, Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda and T. serratus and Craterostomum acuticaudatum
- Small Strongyles (Adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds): Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum; Cylicocyclus spp. including C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, and C. brevicapsulatus; Cylicodontophorus spp.; Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus, and C. minutus and Petrovinema poculatum
- Small Strongyles: Fourthstage larvae
- Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adults, third-stage and fourth-stage larvae): Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adults): Trichostrongylus axei
- Largemouth Stomach Worms (adults): Habronema muscae
- Bots (oral and gastric stages): Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis
- Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Dictyocaulus arnfieldi Intestinal Threadworms (adults): Strongyloides westeri
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin – 1.87%
Directions: One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight. Please refer to package label for complete use directions.
Contents: Net wt 0.21 oz (6.08 g)
Note: For Oral Use In Horses Only. Keep out of reach of children.
Manuals & Resources
- DuraMectin™ Paste (Durvet) MSDS
- DuraMectin™ Paste (Durvet) Label
- DuraMectin™ Paste (Durvet) Sell Sheet
You might also like:
QC Part #: 545542