The dependable, float-controlled Dura-Mate Auto Waterer simply hooks up to a standard 3/4" garden hose to automatically deliver fresh water 24/7 in above-freezing temperatures. The large 4-gallon capacity is perfect for thirsty horses.
Includes metal brackets for over-the-fence or on-the-wall installation (hardware not included). Molded from impact-resistant polyethylene resin. Operates at pressure between 20 and 50 PSI. Includes 30" of hose with a female hose attachment.
- Float-controlled automatic water for livestock
- Hooks up to a standard 3/4" garden hose
- 4-gallon capacity is perfect for horses
- Includes metal brackets for over-the-fence or on-the-wall installation (hardware not included), plus 30" of hose with a female hose attachment
- Dimensions: 14.25" L x 17.5" W x 10.75" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
-  Waterer Base
-  Float Assembly
-  Float Protector
-  30" Supply Hose Assembly
-  Mounting Brackets
-  Bolts
-  Hex Nuts
-  Hose Adapter
-  Hose Washer
-  Screws
-  Rubber Plug
-  Plastic Plug
|Manufacturer Part Number||FW16RED|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I have used this product for over six years to provide water to our horse. It works all of the time and only needed to be replaced because the bottom broke after six years of ice, exposure, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a hose connection waterer.
shipping too high
love the product and the price but the shipping was so expensive
great so far
they are placed and hooked up, no water yet but hopefully all will be well. goats later in the summer.