The Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector is installed directly into the water line and operates by using water pressure as the power source.
The adjustable stem design with 1:128, 1%, 2%, and 3% dilution rates allows you to move from vaccinating or medicating to line cleaning with one simple adjustment. The DM11RE3 features an easy-to-operate design.
- Dilution Range: 1:128 to 1:32 (0.8% to 3%)
- Water Flow Range: 0.02 to 11 GPM
- Operating Pressure Range: 2.2 to 57 PSI
- Housing Materials: Polypropylene (Standard Blue)
- Dimensions: 16" x 7"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
Included Accessories: 6' Clear Suction Tube, Strainer, Weight, Mounting Bracket and Operating Manual
Recommended Accessories: 200 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||DM11RE3VFII|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector Schematics/Diagrams
- Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector Sales Flyer
- Dosatron® DM11RE3 Injector Accessories