The Dosatron® D45RE15 Injector is great in hydroponic operations, in animal health operations and irrigation operations.
In the Hydroponics field, features like a dilution range of 1:500 to 1:66, a flow range of 0.4 to 20 GPM, an injection range of 7.5 to 66 mL/gal and a pressure range of 7 to 70 PSI make it ideal. In the Animal Health field, it allows for flow rates up to 20 GPM for mid-size growing operations. In the Irrigation field, this injector is for growers needing higher flow up to 20 GPM. It has a built-in bypass (on/off switch) and can handle up to two garden hoses on a single injector.
- Connection Size: 1" NPT
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24" x 7 1/2"
- Water Flow Range: 0.4 to 20 GPM (1.51 to 76 LPM)
- Operating Pressure Range: 7 to 70 PSI
- Ratio Range: 1:500 to 1:66
- Percentage Range: 0.2 to 1.5%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.256 to 1.829
- Dilution Range: 1:500 to 1:66 (0.2% to 1.5%)
- Available Housing Materials: Polyacetal (standard blue)
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket, suction hose, weighted strainer, and quick start guide
- Recommended (Not Included) Accessories: 200 mesh filter, check valve, pressure regulator, flow restrictor
|Manufacturer Part Number||D45RE15VFII|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Parts Diagram
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Seal Kit Instructions
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Mini Seal Kit Instructions - Animal Health
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Mini Seal Kit Instructions - Irrigation
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Industrial Plumbing Kit Assembly Instructions
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Industrial Plumbing Kit Spec Sheet