Great for Hydroponic Operations.
Hydroponic growing operations need just the right nutrient mix. Finding this balance is a delicate science, but you can use this Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector with a Bypass Top to automate your process to create fine-tuned, multi-chemical mixes with repeatable results.
Dosatron® fertilizer Injectors are water-powered, so no electricity is needed. They are simple to use, easy to maintain and easy to adjust, saving you time and effort.
This injector is fitted at the top with a functional by-pass, allowing you to choose when it is activated or not.
- Bypass On: Dosatron® works and the concentrate is drawn up
- Bypass Off: Dosatron® is stopped and does not draw up the product
Applications: Micro, Bloom, Grow, Multiple Supplements, Fertigation and Substrates
- Dilution Rate: 1:1000 to 1:112 (0.1%-0.9%)
- Water Flow Rate: 0.05 - 11 GPM
- Operating Pressure Range: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Available Housing Materials: Polyacetal (Standard Blue)
- Dimensions: 14" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
Included Accessories: 6' Clear Suction Tube, Strainer, Weight, Mounting Bracket and Operating Manual
Also available without a bypass top (#120700), sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||D25RE09VFBPII|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector Schematics/Diagrams
- Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector Seal Kit
- Dosatron® D25RE09 Injector Troubleshooting