Excellent for Greenhouse Users in the horticulture industry.
The Dosatron® D14MZ2 Injector with a Bypass Top dispenses a wide range of solutions including fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides, disinfectants and algaecides. This injector replaces the popular DI16 Model and allows flow rates up to 14 GPM. Installed directly in the water supply line, it uses water pressure as its power source.
Water activates the Dosatron®, which takes the required concentrate percentage and mixes it with water. The water pressure forces the solution downstream. The dose of concentrate is directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron®, regardless of variations in flow or pressure in the main line.
This injector is fitted at the top with a functional by-pass, allowing you to choose when it is activated or not.
- Bypass On: Dosatron® works and the concentrate is drawn up
- Bypass Off: Dosatron® is stopped and does not draw up the product
- Higher flow rate
- Fewer parts
- Chemical resistant housing
- Easy-to-read ratio selector
- Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19 1/8" x 6 5/16"
- GPM: 0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Ratio: 1:500 to 1:50
- Percentage: 0.2 to 2%
- Available Options: PVDF (white housing), PAA Seals, Bypass
- Included Accessories: Mounting Bracket, Suction Hose, Weight, Strainer and Operating Manual
Also available without a bypass top (#120603), sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||D14MZ2VFBPII|
Manuals & Resources
- Dosatron® D14MZ2 Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® D14MZ2 Schematic
- Dosatron® D14MZ2 Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® D14MZ2 TroubleShooting Guide
- Dosatron® D14MZ2 Dilution Conversions Chart
- Dosatron® PJDI116 Seal Kit
Very good quality, very pleased.
i would not buy another one
this injector seems cheaply made the plastic used for the top bypass valve is thin. also the clamp that attaches the injector body to its mounting unit is very flimsy.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 120603