The DeWalt® 7 1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw is among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs and yet has a 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications.
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16" depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,950W
- No Load Speed: 5,200 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 2.55"
- Bevel Stops: 45°/22.5°
- Rear Pivot: No
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 1.9"
- Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Electric Brake: No
DeWalt® 7 1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw (DWE575) Includes:
- Carbide Tipped 7 1/4" Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Instruction User Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||DWE575|