Get increased durability and maximum power from a cordless circular saw with this 18V DeWalt® 6 1/2" Cordless Circular Saw. Great for an multitude of applications.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6 1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 3,700 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 6 1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50°
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 2 1/4"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 1 5/8"
- Tool Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.75 lbs
DeWalt® 6 1/2" 18V Cordless Circular Saw (DC390B) Includes:
- Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number||DC390B|