The Destron Fearing™ Duflex® Ear Tag is the only ear tag with the patented InfectaGuard® coating to improve ear tag retention. Tags are marked with Dark & Durable™ marking technology.
This technology starts with the initial indestructible Destron Fearing™ Lasermark™ that is etched into the tag surface using a computer guided laser beam, resulting in a dark gray mark. The laser mark is then overlaid with black ink that penetrates into the tag, offering the bold, black numbers preferred by producers.
- Only the tag, not the pin, pierces the ear to prevent disease transfer
- Fast application
- Proven stronger than other leading brands
- Stamped extra deep for longer visibility
- Laser marking will not fade
- Ear Tag Size: 2 1/4" W x 2 11/16" H
- Quantity: 25/Bag (includes buttons)
- Lasered Imprints: Tags must be ordered in groups of 25 (i.e. 1-25, 26-50, 11-35, etc.)
Attach using the ProGrip™ Applicator (#140330), sold separately.
|Ear Tag Type||Imprint|
The quality appears to be good....custom made just as I ordered. Wish I had ordered x-large as they are not quite as big as I wanted, but not too small.
The ear tags seem to be good quality and the communication from the store was very good as they were backordered. We'll see how long they last on the cows. Wouldn't necessarily call them large size, but they will work.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 140335
QC Part #: 140334
QC Part #: 140333
QC Part #: 140330
QC Part #: 140329