Restore original color and luster to the faded and worn paint on your truck or tractor. Dakota Shine® actually interacts with existing paint pigments to lift the original color and luster back to the surface. This cost-effective solution is more affordable than repainting and works with all colors. Just wash, prepare with Dakota Prep and apply Dakota Shine®.
This kit includes enough product to restore a medium-sized pickup or a medium-sized tractor — approximately 100 square feet of coverage.
-  Quart of Dakota Prep
-  Quart of Dakota Shine®
-  Heavy-duty Dakota Scrub Pads
Made in South Dakota.
ABOUT DAKOTA PREP
This water-based, biodegradable cleaner will remove wax build-up, grease, oxidation and grime from a variety of surfaces. It must be used to prepare surfaces before the application of Dakota Shine and can also be used to prepare surfaces for paint or wax. The concentrated product must be mixed with water before using. It is partially derived from agricultural by-products, making it environmentally-safe.
Compatible Surfaces: Painted Surfaces, Decals/Vinyl Lettering, Plastics, Fiberglass, Clear-Coat Finishes, Aluminum, Glass, Rubber
Recommended For: Heavy Equipment/Mining, Aerial Equipment, Highway Technology Equipment, Construction Equipment, Farm Machinery, Lawn & Garden Tractors, Medium/Heavy-Duty Trucks, Semi-Tractors, Motorhomes/Coaches, Boats/Yachts and Steel Buildings
- Easy on the hands and clothing
- Contains no harsh chemicals or solvents
- Product is biodegradable and environmentally-friendly
- Helps remove faded and oxidized paint from various surfaces
- Helps remove "ghost" tracks left when decals are removed from surfaces
- No sanding needed, just light scrubbing
- Prepares surfaces for better adhesion of decals, vinyl lettering & window film
- Increases productivity while lowering costs
ABOUT DAKOTA SHINE®
This unique and patented product restores the color, luster and value to faded and oxidized surfaces like paint, decals, plastics and more. It's a ready-to-use product and requires no mixing. There is no wasting — simply pour any leftover product back into the container. It consists of agricultural by-products and various other proprietary ingredients and has no silicones. Dakota Shine® may turn some white paint a shade of off-white. These ingredients are designed to penetrate the surface to rejuvenate the pigments to their original, like-new appearance. Dakota Shine® is a very cost-effective substitute to repainting oxidized surfaces, replacing faded decals or wet-sanding and waxing.
Compatible Surfaces: Painted Surfaces, Decals/Vinyl Lettering, Plastics, Fiberglass, Engine Compartments
Recommended For: Heavy Equipment/Mining, Aerial Equipment, Highway Technology Equipment, Construction Equipment, Farm Machinery Lawn & Garden Tractors, Medium/Heavy-Duty Trucks, Semi-Tractors, Motorhomes/Coaches, Boats/Yachts, Steel Buildings
- Most effective and easiest way to extend the life of faded and oxidized surfaces
- Less costly than paint or wax
- Penetrates the surface, so there are no overspray lines to buff out
- Quick drying time decreases the overall turn-around time of the application
- Surfaces maintain like-new appearance, which is proven to keep resale values higher
- No mixing is required, so there is less waste and no disposal requirements
- Works on any size surface
|Manufacturer Part Number||00400|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
when i read about this product the advertisement talked about washing the product on then apply second material on for the shine but the instruction said i needed a paint gun air compressor to apply i don't have a paint gun or oil separator to apply.
Excellent Product, fast shipping!
Dakota shine is extremely easy to use. A QC supply person called me the day after the purchase to inform me she found a cheaper and faster way to ship it. Wish more products and supply companies were this good!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 381700