Dakota Shine® restores luster and shine to virtually any painted surface. This easy-to-apply aerosol can works on all colors and saves you from repainting. The unique and patented product restores faded and oxidized surfaces like paint, decals, plastics and more.
The ready-to-use product requiring no mixing. It consists of agricultural by-products and various other proprietary ingredients. It contains no silicones. Dakota Shine® may turn some white paint a shade of off-white. These ingredients are designed to penetrate the surface to rejuvenate the pigments to their original, like-new appearance. This cost-effective substitute to repainting oxidized surfaces will replace faded decals or wet-sanding and waxing.
Made in South Dakota.
Compatible Surfaces: Painted Surfaces, Decals/Vinyl Lettering, Plastics, Fiberglass, Engine Compartments
Recommended For: Heavy Equipment/Mining, Aerial Equipment, Highway Technology Equipment, Construction Equipment, Farm Machinery Lawn & Garden Tractors, Medium/Heavy-Duty Trucks, Semi-Tractors, Motorhomes/Coaches, Boats/Yachts, Steel Buildings
- Most effective and easiest way to extend the life of faded and oxidized surfaces
- Less costly to apply than paint or wax
- Penetrates the surface, so there are no overspray lines to buff out
- Quick drying time decreases the overall turn-around time of the application
- Surfaces maintain like-new appearance, which is proven to keep resale values higher
- No mixing is required, so there is less waste and no disposal requirements
- Works on any size surface
|Manufacturer Part Number||00101|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Loved this product. I would say that a sticker or indicator somewhere saying that a respirator is recommended would be great.