D-Worm™ Combo is a broad spectrum dewormer for dogs that kills and prevents roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms without a prescription. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
- Roundworms — toxocara canis, toxocaris leonia
- Hookworms — diplidium caninum, ancylostoma brasilicnse, uncinaria stenocephala
- Tapeworms — dipylidium canium, taenia pisiformis
Contents: Two flavored tablets per box, recommended for dogs 12 weeks of age and older.
- #542075 - Small Dogs (6–25 pounds) — 1 tab for 6–12 pounds, 2 tabs for 12–25 pounds, Each flavored chewable contains 30 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 30 mg of praziquantel.
- #542076 - Medium to Large Dogs (25+ pounds) — 1 tab 25–50 pounds, 2 tabs for 50–100 pounds, 3 tabs for 105–150 pounds, 4 tabs for 150–200 pounds. Each flavored chewable contains 114 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 114 mg of praziquantel.