These 6" Crescent® diagonal cutting pliers have a long cutting edge to tackle harder wires and red non-slip cushioned handle grips.
- Designed for general wire cutting in confined spaces
- Standard jaw
- Electronically induction hardened and hand-honed
- Long cutting edges for harder wires
- Round joint design
- Made of drop-forged alloy steel
- Individually tested for strength and cutting ability
- Polished head
- Red, non-slip cushion handle grips
- Edge Type/Cut Capacity: Std./12 AWG
- Jaw Length: 13/16"
- Jaw Width: 3/4"
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16"
|Manufacturer Part Number||9336CVN|