Contrac® All-Weather Blox™ in a 4 lb pail now contains Lumitrack™, a special additive that makes rodent droppings glow bright green under UV light. This single-feeding anticoagulant rodenticide contains the active ingredient, Bromadiolone.
This rodenticide is specially formulated with an optimal blend of food-grade ingredients and a small amount of paraffin. Time tested rodent acceptance and control due to its highly palatable formulation, making it an excellent clean-out and maintenance bait to control commensal and non-commensal rodent species including warfarin-resistant Norway rats, meadow voles and Peromyscus.
For ease of use, a hole in the center of the Blox™ lets users place it on bait securing rods in tamper-resistant bait stations, or nail or wire the Blox™ in place. Contrac® 28 gm Blox™ work well in tight places, nailed to rafters or ceilings, or in tamper-resistant bait stations.
With Lumitrack™ in the bait, users can quickly identify and track rodent movement. When used as a perimeter bait, you can more accurately determine if rodents are gaining access to a building's interior, and if so, where the access points are located.
Identifying rodent's movement gives valuable insight for establishing additional bait placements or determining where exclusionary or sanitation measures are needed to eliminate rooms. This bait also helps track rodent activity in drop ceilings, sub-floors, wall voids and other dark, hard-to-access areas.
- Highly palatable, yet weatherable, Contrac® works well in wet and dry conditions
- Multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw
- Bait shyness is not a problem, because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed
- The antidote, Vitamin K1
- Available in 18 lb (#230116) and 4 lb (#230114) pails
- Kills Warafin-resistant Norway rats, mice and Meadow Voles
- Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4 or 5 days after feeding begins. See label for full list of rodent pests that can be controlled with this product.
- Bromadiolone: 0.005%
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL4040|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230116