Concrete Preparation is Required to Properly Bond the Product to the Surface. Call Our Product Specialists for Details.
This 10 lb Con-Korite Xtra Kit Includes:
-  10 lb. Bag of Con-Korite Xtra
-  Pouch of KB25 Acrylic Resin
This high-strength mortar is formulated for wear and abrasion resistance. The no-shrink formula can be used as an interior/exterior patching material or to level concrete surfaces. It can also be used for floor overlays and grouting.
KB25 Acrylic Resin:
Improves adhesion, flexural strength, and resistance to moisture, chemicals and freeze-thaw cycles when added to Con-Korite Xtra.
Con-Korite Xtra Features:
- Super Fast Set: Ready for traffic in 1 hour at 70° F
- Water, salt and sulfate tolerant; withstands tough conditions
- Exceptional Abrasion Resistance: Stands up to heavy traffic
- Interior/Exterior Use: Tolerates all weather conditions
- No-Shrink Formula: Forms a solid bond with the repair surface
- High Strength: 3-5 times stronger than other products
- Rapid Strength Gain: Develops 3,000 PSI in one hour and 9,000 PSI in 28 days
- Vertical/Horizontal Use: Use on floors and walls (no forms needed)
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Easy to use
- Patch or overlay eroded concrete surfaces
- Rebuild broken concrete curbs, beams and slats
- Use as precision grouting under columns, machine base plates, anchor bolts and gating
- Smooth porous walls
- Ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is required
Common Agricultural Uses: Feed Bunks/Mangers, Concrete Slats, Floors/Walls, Gutters/Troughs, Walkways/Curbs, Parlor Floors
Common Industrial/Commercial Uses: Plant Floors, Wastewater Treatment, Roadways and Runways, Walkways, Concrete Tanks, Columns/Walls
Typical Coverage: 25 sq.ft. at 1/4" per 55 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KB0010|
Manuals & Resources
- Con-Korite X'tra Data Sheet
- Con-Korite X'tra SDS
- Con-Korite X'tra Application Guide
- Con-Korite X'tra Product Literature