Excellent for Compost Piles, Hay Windrows, Grain Handling, Food Service and HVAC Applications.
- 3" anti-parallax glass dial with anodized aluminum construction
- Silicone-coated helix bi-metal coil for maximum heat transfer and response time
- Durable 1/4" probe diameter
- Leak-proof and dust-proof — constructed with corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel external parts with a hermetic seal
- Temperature Range: 20° F to 240° F, accurate ±1% full span
Available in 2 Lengths:
- #10883 — 24" Probe
- #10884 — 36" Probe
Compost Thermometer - 36" Probe
Works great on our square hay bails. I live up in the mountains where fires can get quickly out of hand. Worth the piece of mind knowing the temp is staying in a safe range. Would highly recommend.
Arrived well packaged. Ridged enough to push into the compost.