EZ Clean is a concentrated, chlorinated alkaline cleaner for use in confinement barns.
- Thick foam clings to surface — no presoaking needed
- Soaks out tough soils, reducing labor costs and water usage
- Can be used on most surfaces
- Biodegradable — will not harm pits
Applications: EZ-Clean Ag can be used anywhere heavy-duty cleaning may be needed, including pens, barns, floors, walls and miscellaneous equipment.
Directions for Use:
- Dilute 4–8 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water and foam-on using foaming applicator
- Foam on crates, walls, floors and ceilings
- Allow foam to "cling" for 10–20 minutes, but DO NOT allow to dry
- DO NOT foam electrical equipment
Available In: 5 Gallon Bucket or 55 Gallon Drum
- Manuals & Resources