Break the Cycle of Anticoagulant Resistance.
CyKill™ is formulated to increase rodent palatability while it's gnawing edges encourage consumption. CyKill™ will break the cycle of anticoagulant resistance with its acute neurotoxin Bromethalin. It also has no secondary poisoning, which reduces non-target animal exposure if they consume a poisoned rodent. Controls high infestations effectively.
- Acute toxicant
- Controls both mice and rats
- First dead rodents may appear within 1-2 days of bait placement
- Stop Feed Action - rodents stop feeding after consuming a lethal dose, resulting in less bait consumption
- Low risk of secondary toxicity
- Very palatable formulation - made from food grade ingredients rodents love
- No resistance - neurotoxin breaks the cycle of anticoagulant resistance
Contents:  0.75 oz. Bait Blocks
Active Ingredient: Bromethalin
Bait Color: Green
Mode of Action: Acute Toxicant
About the Active Ingredient - Bromethalin is not an anticoagulant but is a highly potent rodenticide that provides a lethal dose to rodents in a single feeding. Death typically occurs within 24 to 36 hours after ingestion. It is a pale, odorless, crystalline solid compound in the diphenylamine family. Bromethalin was developed and released in 1985 to combat a world-wide problem of rodent resistance to warfarin-like anticoagulant rodenticides.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS.
Brand Neogen Manufacturer Part Number 112830
- Manuals & Resources