The ClearGlide™ with Poly-Gel Tip Catheter contains a special powder coating on the surface of the nonabsorbent tip that creates a slippery film when it comes in contact with the cervix, eliminating the need for extra lubricant. Due to its unique shape, recessed shaft and superior gliding capacity, insertion and removal is effortless and animal wellbeing is improved.
- The unique, flexible collar flips back during insertion to lock the ClearGlide™ tip firmly into the sow's cervix
- Reduces semen backflow to a minimum
- Poly gel tip conforms naturally to the shape of the cervix
- The molded, all-in-one piece means you won't lose the tip
- Recessed shaft prevents irritation and injury to the cervix
- Superior gliding capacity and the tapered shape allows gentle insertion and removal
- Made with the highest standards to guarantee both quality and biosecurity
- Made in the USA
Superior Lock of ClearGlide™ in Cervix:
- Recessed shaft
- Rear, compact part guarantees a superior lock, preventing semen backflow
- Tapered design enables ease of use, good penetration and sealing
- Sealing flange
- Very flexible front part adjusts to cervix and allows a deeper penetration
Length: Approximately 21"
Note: Priced and sold per catheter. 25/package; 500/case.
|Brand||Minitube of America (MOFA)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||17106/4225|